View Profile Chisugi

8 Movie Reviews

I think I broke my mouse trying to vote higher than 5 stars because this is just too funny xD

wow......

very funny vid

40 Game Reviews

Good game but I stop playing and come back later to not only find my save game is gone but when I start a new game I can't even charge the arrow shots so they end up just falling in front of my castle.

0/5 for being so buggy

This game has a lot of issues so only gets a 3 from me

Gameplay Balance - The game is horrendously repetative
Slave Pricing - The slaves early on are at reasonable prices but later on they're simply ridiculous and by the time you can earn the amount needed to buy some of the higher level ones you're already twice their level.
Combat - Right around the 4th city the AI for some reason just becomes 15 times as hard as the past 3 cities and I'm not bothered with losing but the way they can constantly hit 200+ when my characters are still hitting around 100-150 is just ridiculous. Before you or anyone says "well why not train your characters" I'm not doing that simply because the game is already repetitive enough.

fun and simple game although its too short and needs some boss fights or something

btw anyone who wants to cheat continously click on the mission character and you'll unlock cheat mode

1 Art Review

If only the N7 armor showed off a Spectre agent's assets like your work does lol =)

Dahakka responds:

The galaxy probably wouldn't get saved if that was the case now would it.

n/a, Male